Saturday, July 16, 2011

Swimming Time

L to R : Kelvin, khrisna, dangun, radhit, yeyen, thea, tya and me

On tuesday, me and some friends went to waterbomb PIK. Thea's mum and Cheyenne, her cousin, were coming too.

We played a lot here. No swimming just playing. LOL. Twister, Hairpin and other water games, we played it all. LOL. We also accompanied cheyenne playing around *since she's still a little girl*. She splashed water to the boys and keeps telling them that they are ugly and their faces look like monkey .__. *can you imagine that those words came from a six years old girl?* Fortunately, she didn't mock me and the girls. She keeps holding my hand and took me everywhere +.+

Yeyen, the girl of the day

Tired and thirsty, we sat down and have some chit chatting, and photo shoot ofcourse. Then we hit the shower. After done showering, we had dinner at mediterania PIK *full of chinese food* then went home. Tiring but fun! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write :)