Sunday, November 20, 2011

Me, Me, and Me :)

Bounjour people :D le me come back to blog business! LOL. Okay first, let me get things straight: the truth is I have no idea what to do right now. I don't have anything to do for the weekend which makes it extremely boring and nearly kills me inside #lebay *I've just got so bored being bored!*

So, before I ended up screwing my mood, I decided to surf on the internet to catch some things up. Well, HUGE thanks to my bb, cos maa has disconnected my bundling for about 2 months now +.+ Mommy, you really need to get things ready ASAP cos I just can't stand living without internet!

Now, where was I? Oh, the part I-have-to-much-spare-time-to-waste thing. So I decided to write another post. Well, better do something than nothing right? Unfortunately, my mind is kinda "fuzzy" right now, none popped up my mind. So I really don't know what to write :/ What about some facts about me? :) Me couldn't be that bad, could I? LOL

ME :
  • Daughter of Jesus
  • 18 years old *and getting older in no time. SIGHT!*
  • A full time student
  • The one and only
  • Beautiful in my own way ;)
  • Love my Daddy in heaven
  • A proud Catholic
  • Love my family and friends
  • Heart my Jack
  • Talkative
  • Music is within me
  • HUGE fan of John C. Mayer
  • Heart jazz
  • Simple
  • A good listener :p
  • Violinist
  • Pretty touchy person
  • Skinny *need extra weight!*
  • Independent
  • Like being in the crowds
  • Like to get to know new friends :)
  • Wearing glasses
  • Hate insects
  • Love hanging out!
  • Insomniac +.+
  • Coffee addict
  • Movie lover
  • Bookworm
  • Heart italian food, especially pasta
  • Don't be so quick to judge me ;)
  • Get tired of waiting
  • Smile is my weapon
  • Hate being bored
  • A bit moody
  • Just can't get mad
  • Love disney
  • Long reddish hair
  • Hate backstabbers
  • Colourful
  • Not a modest girl, I wear what I'm comfortable with
  • There's something about me and escalators...
  • Friendly
  • Heart sci-fi
  • Le me love cats :3
  • Superheroes B)
  • Like to cook
  • Happy being me :)
You can comment and share me yours if you like :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write :)